Auto Rotate is one of the great time saving features, that automatically turns scanned images to the proper orientation. It’s especially helpful for documents that are scanned upside down or in landscape orientation, since they cannot be recognized properly.
Here’s how to use Auto Rotate on your DocAction:
Simply click on “Configure” button, check “Auto Rotate“, click “OK” and then click “Apply” button, DocAction will automatically rotate your scanned documents. If you do not want to use the Auto Rotate function, simply clear the “Auto Rotate” checkbox, click “OK” and click “Apply” button.
Certain documents may not be suitable for Auto Rotate. See examples below. In those cases, turn off Auto Rotate function in the DocAction settings and load the documents in their proper orientation.
- Documents with many photos or figures and few characters
- Documents with many extremely large or small characters
- Documents with characters printed in various directions
- Documents written using only capital characters
- Documents with handwritten characters